Our Mission: Human enlightenment and Protection of Sharks
We are committed to protecting the sharks. A healthy sea needs sharks.
Do you know that…
- we have an unnatural fear of sharks?
- ficticious films and press articles are to blame?
- we do not protect what we fear?
- sharks aren‘t man-eaters?
- more people are killed by selfies than by sharks?
- even diving with tiger sharks is possible?
- people kill up to 50 million sharks each year?
- sharks are slaughtered by barbarically finning?
- many species of sharks can breed at the age of 15 years?
- many sharks produce only one offspring a year?
- healthy coral reefs need sharks?
- we can not survive without the sea?
Anyone, regardless of their age, place of residence or occupation, can contribute to the protection of the sharks in a variety of ways. Any contribution, no matter how small, is important to the protection of the sharks.